This is my personal space where you can find information about me, my professional work and my hobbies.
Regional Software Solutions Developer Mobile Apps
Developing software solutions in care and cure at Ascom BV in Maarssen, Utrecht Area.
Seeking Mobile Developer Position
Spending some considerable time on:
- Taking care of my mother who suffers from dementia.
- Removing a lot of old computer hardware, mainly giving them to schools in Africa.
- Subscribing and taking quite a number of courses from StackSkills, Udemy, Zenva. Courses include e.g. Android/iOS, Animation, Blender, Unity, HTML5/CSS, app/game/web-site development, Software testing/QA, Speed-reading, SQL/database-testing, WordPress
- Finally worked on some app-ideas and implemented them (see examples below) and still more to come!
Senior Mobile App Developer
Develop and maintain Android / iOS-based apps for companies who's work is related to and need to comply with the KLIC / WION legislation. Tasks:
- Design, develop, test and distribute the KlicApp / PreventionApp through the AppStore.
- Create functional, technical and test designs for (new) Apps.
- Perform and document results of exploratory research related to new development.
Senior Application Developer
With the SENS (Spatial Enterprise Nautical Solutions) Product suite depth-data can be converted to detailed hydrographical and nautical information and products. Tasks:
- Investigate mobile / multi-platform / opensource development tools.
- Developing, testing and installation of Sens products.
- Creating functional, technical design and test specifications.
- Designing, coding and testing of efficient algorithms.
- Making Sens installation products and related manuals.
Senior Software Developer / Engineer
For several customers developed existing and new applications. Tasks:
- Redesign and implementation of a Processing-Kernel in a C++ research application.
- Validate and integrate a Java research tool into an existing C++ application.
- Bug fixing and describe a memory-leak detection method.
Worked on the following in-house projects:
- Evaluated and validated the 'ideal' Python-IDE and GUI-frameworks for developers.
- Reverse engineered an existing cash-register software system in order to get an appropriate Functional & Design Requirements document for future version systems.
Master's degree, Mathematics and Computer Science
Activities and Societies: Study-visit to Japan (1985) and the USA (1983) as a member of the Christian Huygens Society, Student assistant (1983-1985) for Algol-60 / Pascal, Assembly (VERA on PDP-11/70) and Numerical Analysis. Setup a database administration system for student data from computer practical sessions for the University's educational services.
Spent a fairly amount of time on athletics (Decathlon, 110m hurdles) in order to break and hold club-records for the AV-Typhoon and AV-40 sports-clubs. Coached young children and adolescents in athletics, member of technical committee and juror. Wrote a number of articles (column) for AV-40's club-magazine as an assistant editor.
This is me